Forman 3 is a solid state controller with a screen and programmable keyboard. It provides a reliable system for communicating with the PCC and controlling forecourt devices.
Because it doesn’t contain a hard drive or other mechanical moving parts found in a PC, Forman 3 has a high system uptime and is ideal for regions where obtaining reliable and clean power is a problem.
- Improve productivity
- Track your performance
- Improve customer experience
- Reduce fraud
- Protect your investment POS interface
- Methods of payment
- Operate multiple shifts
- Interface to POS devices
- Performance reporting
- Back Office functionality
- Inventory control and tank gauging
- Operating schedules
- Grade price changes
- Attendant tagging
- FORMAN 3 software version 1.61 or greater
- PCC Software version 6.26 release date 01/02/2002 or greater
The FOCUS Forecourt Manager must be used to configure the following PCC settings;
- Aux Devices – 4DET / TVD Connection
- Miscellaneous – Tag / Display
Refer to FOCUS User Manual.