FasTrack will make a significant financial impact on your business by eliminating the refueling of unauthorized vehicles. Using the latest RFID technology FasTrack provides a tight bond between the vehicle, the flow of fuel, and the account, which puts you in control of your fuel.
Each vehicle is equipped with a passive RFID tag which is authorized at the dispenser. Fuel is dispensed only when an authorized vehicle is identified by the forecourt controller and account management software, and certain authorization criteria are met.
Besides ensuring the correct vehicle is fuelled, AVI provides other benefits including Tracking Consumption & Mileage, Driver Tagging, and Fleet Management.
- Tracking consumption & mileage
- Simplifying manual back office fuel tracking
- Improving preventative vehicle maintenance
- Assessing asset utilization (vehicles and drivers)
Recommended Minimum PC Requirements
- Windows XP operating system with .NET framework 2.0.
- Pentium 4 processor and higher, 1 GHz.
- 512 MB RAM and higher.
- 50 MB free disk space (or lower – the system’s logs are used for storage).
- Software takes approximately 8 MB
- System is designed to run on modern PCs equipped with the latest available updates to the operating system