Designed to be retrofitted to mechanical pumps to enable them to be controlled by an automation system, the Postec MPI is ideal for commercial refuelling sites with very high flow rates and large volume transactions.
Supporting up to two dispenser filling positions and both two wire (current loop) and RS485 protocols, the Postec MPI is a reliable and complete solution for your dispensing requirements.
- Controls 2 nozzles or filling positions
- Three switched outputs per nozzle for Pump and Solenoid control
- Optional LCD 7 segment display for volume
- Electronic Meter Totals
- Support a variety of pulsers
- Programmable Calibration factor
- High flow rates
- Decimal place configuration for very large sales
- Dual sided single product pumps.
- Two solenoid outputs and one motor control output per pump side. Output voltage 230VAC, maximum output current = 3A for motor outputs, 0.5A for solenoid outputs.
- Nozzle switch inputs; Mains input or Floating normally open contacts required.
- Pulse inputs; TTL voltage levels or dry contacts, quadrature or single phase pulses. Contact debouncing performed by hardware for single-phase inputs.
- Volume display; 6-digit LCD display per pump. Digit height = 25mm.
- Communication Interfaces; Gilbarco Serial Loop and RS485.
- Configuration; Via RS232 serial interface to a PC running the latest version of the Postec Flasher, available from Postec Data Systems.
- Miscellaneous; Philips I2C interface.