Direct the course of all forecourt activity with the FOCUS suite of software products. FOCUS software communicates with the Postec Communications Controller using a SQL client/server database, to provide a complete wet stock management solution.
FOCUS also provides an extensive interface to allow third-party Point Of Sale (POS) applications to receive wet stock transaction data. This enables the use of customized POS software or the ability to quickly develop a complete dry stock/wet stock POS solution.
FOCUS consists of four main applications Visual Console, Forecourt Manager, Forecourt Controller and Report Generator and can be used with Postec’s lite POS FLIP (Focus Limited Item POS) to cost effectively manage small to medium retail operations.
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Maximise revenues
- Improve customer experience
- Report and track results
- Protect your investment Proven technology
- Full wetstock control for POS and Back Office
- Reporting engine
- Off-line mode
- Intuitive user interface
- Simple POS integration
The FOCUS system runs on an IBM compatible PC with the following minimum specifications:
- Pentium II 450MHz or higher recommended
- Microsoft Windows 98 / NT4.0 / 2000 / XP. (2000 / XP recommended for increased security)
- 64 Mb of RAM (128 Mb recommended if running with PC POS)
Hard-disk space required:
- Typical installation ~ 60 Mb
- Interbase installation ~ 35 Mb
- Database Size ~ 15 Mb